Customer Success Teammate
Fracture’s Customer Support team is adding a new Teammate! Our CS Teammates are responsible for ensuring current and potential customers have the best possible experience with our product, website, and brand.
In this role, you’ll answer questions, solve problems, and offer help in response to any and all customer needs via email and chat. You’ll also work with customer orders and ensure that our Happiness Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty leave every Fracture customer happy with their Fracture prints.
Compensation: $15.50-$16.50/hour (negotiable w/in this range based experience)
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday *or* Sunday-Thursday (schedule selected upon hire), 40 hours/week
Training Schedule (first 2 weeks): Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
What’s the Gig?
- Provide high-touch customer support (via phone, email, online chat, social media, or in-person) with poise, composure, and confidence
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (Production, Marketing, and Research and Development) to ensure the best outcomes for customers
- Capture the voice of Fracture’s customers by taking detailed notes and organizing feedback to ensure customers are fully satisfied
- Assess and suggest process improvements based on prior customer service experience
- Perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department, business, and organization and as communicated by management
What's required to be considered for the position?
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role utilizing email, phone, and/or live chat support
- A positive, customer-focused mindset with fine-tuned problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including an excellent command of the English language, is a must!
- Experience with Help Scout, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Salesforce, or other help desk platforms
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of the internet and technical concepts (e.g. you understand the terms HTML, browser, and cache)
- Experience with retail customer service concepts like returns, refunds, and credits
- Independent decision-making ability, with a desire to work both independently and as part of a tight-knit team
- Comfort and fluency using video call software and messaging platforms (like Zoom, Skype for Business, Slack, etc.)
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline with a strong writing focus
- Experience in a customer support position at an e-commerce or web-based company