Campbell Spellicy Engineering (CSEI)
Campbell Spellicy Engineering is looking for a full-time Design Assistant to join our growing and dynamic team.
Candidates should have the following to apply:
- Minimum 2-year AA/AS degree or equivalent certificate with a focus on physical sciences, engineering studies, or construction.
- Ability to effectively work with a cross-disciplinary team (internal and external) from different backgrounds and knowledge levels.
- General understanding on Construction industry processes and terminology
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and coordination of design elements.
- Time management and interpersonal communication skills
- Typing competencies and proficiency with basic computer operations/software
- Familiarity with Autodesk AutoCAD or Revit
- Experience working in Construction Industry and/or Systems Engineering
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Assisting lead project designers of multiple disciplines in execution of design and drafting tasks for new construction and renovation projects.
- Site visits as necessary for field measurement, data gathering, design coordination and surveying of existing buildings.
- Coordination of multiple project workflows progressing at different phases simultaneously.
- Individual prioritization and time management to meet internal and external deadlines.
- Collaboration with Engineers of other disciplines, Architects, Vendors, Owners, and Clients.
What We Offer:
- 8 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance contribution
- Dental/Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Professional Development and advancement opportunities
- Modern, newly constructed offic
- People First culture centered on Our Values