Campbell Spellicy Engineering (CSEI)
Campbell Spellicy Engineering is looking for a full-time Electrical Designer to join our growing and dynamic team. A hybrid remote option is available and will require travel to our Gainesville office at least one day per week. The candidate must reside in the State of Florida.
Candidates should have the following to apply:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of experience designing electrical systems for construction projects with the intent to pursue a Professional Engineering license.
- Advanced knowledge of common systems for institutional, educational, and commercial sectors
- Familiarity with Building Codes and Standards
- Proactive, team-oriented problem-solving skills with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Disciplined organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and fast-paced schedules with adaptability and composure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience with customer service.
- Desire to serve others and work with humility for a larger cause.
Ideal Candidates for this role will also have:
- Will have completed or be in the process of completing the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam
- Experience with Autodesk Revit
- Familiarity with Construction Industry and Projects
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (Trello, OneDrive, and BIM360 preferred)
Responsibilities will include (but may not be limited to):
- Design of building electrical systems (power, lighting, data, fire alarm, etc.) for commercial new construction and renovation projects. Note that this is a design role, not a CAD/drafting position.
- Use of Autodesk Revit for development of design documents
- Site visits for design coordination and surveying of existing buildings
- Coordination of multiple project workflows progressing at different phases simultaneously
- Collaboration with designers and engineers of other disciplines, and architects, vendors, owners, and clients
What We Offer:
- 8 weeks of Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance contribution
- Dental/Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with 3% match
- Professional Development and advancement opportunities
- Modern, newly constructed office
- People First culture centered on Our Values