About the job
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations, the development of their people, engagement in their communities, and has a mission driven mindset. This GM will grow with the Gainesville location and will have opportunity for further growth in their career. This GM will drive sales and actively achieve results for their business today and tomorrow. Above all, the GM intimately understands that the guests are the foundation of our business, and our Juiceristas are the heartbeat!
Apply on https://www.cleanjuice.com/jobs/in-store-opportunities, LinkedIN, or email Gainesville@cleanjuice.com
If you are willing to relocate to the Gainesville area please apply!
- At all times verify that guests are greeted properly, always attended too in a friendly manner and served within the appropriate time, based on Clean Juice business.
- Cold Press Coolers must be stocked at all times with a minimum of 3 flavors of each cold press. If more than 1 flavor is missing from the cooler, you may be documented as this is a foundation of who we are.
- Answer inquiries about the menu including ingredients, preparation and suggests accompanying items.
- If required, the GM will assist in taking and preparing guest orders, if personnel are not available.
- Creates a positive working environment with positive actions.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through interaction with guests
- Management/supervision of all employees to ensure Clean Juice is operating properly.
- Required staff scheduling & posting of all positions by Wednesday of each week for the following week.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are met for all shifts, verifying schedules are appropriate for all seasonal changes and recruiting/hiring proactively to fill any schedule gaps
- Completion of all on-boarding paperwork and in-person orientation tasks prior to the New Hire start date.
- Facilitates new employee training and ensures each new hire is 100% trained, utilizing Clean Juice Training Guides and LMS.
- Leads the development of employees to increase retention
- Ensures all pertinent staff members have a current sanitation & safety certification on file, as required by local and state laws
- Ensures a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Holds team accountable to existing Clean Juice standards
- Can be called on to assist in developing new standards, procedures and processes to further company concept.
- Ensures restaurant cleanliness standards are being met accordingly.
- Follows all appropriate company accounting procedures at all times including Payroll, Bank Deposits, and Cash on Hand Logs
- Required to work 45 hours per week with a minimum of 40 hours and 5 days in-store (to include Saturday), plus additional hours to reach our brand standard of 3 marketing events per week.
- Produce results that meet or exceed the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Innovate and create new ideas that will drive traffic (sales and productivity)
- Responsible for weekly and monthly on-hand inventories, including order placing.
- Assume full accountability for all P&L results: labor, food costs, and other variables
- Receive 90% or greater on Health Department Inspections
- Receive 90% or greater on quarterly Mystery Shops
- Maintain CCOF Organic Compliance
- Connects with local influencers and Juice Boosters to drive the Clean Juice Brand socially and in the community
- Create and extend community-driven relationships through the Business to Business partnership marketing strategy
- Schedule and attend marketing events and juice sampling events for your store
- Conduct other local store marketing according to budget
Influence on Costs and Sales
- Drive Third-Party Delivery and Catering Sales
- Educate guests on the benefits of Cleanse Sales
- Monitors labor cost throughout each day.
- Proper inspections of local food purveyors, use of correct products, to minimize potential food waste and optimize food cost.
- Active and engaged in every shift, showing awareness to Food Cost through team development and accountability
- Awareness to Repair and Maintenance needs, with plans to fix as needed with an eye to budgetary constraints
- Minimum 1-3 years of quick service management/ownership experience preferred
- Must be able to fully understand, update and operate P.O.S. computer system, make changes correctly, change pricing, input new employees and inspect/verify all credit card transactions accurately.
- Must be able to handle all employee issues, requests, failures, incidences and insubordinations with complete professionalism for the
- betterment of the company.
- Must possess a State approved Sanitation & Safety certification.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds