Country Inn & Suites
Country inn & Suites, Gainesville, FL is seeking full time energetic, self-motivated, trustworthy, dependable, individual with hospitality/apartment or service industry maintenance experience . In this role, you should be organized and proactive. General familiarity with electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.Must be a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including weekends or holidays. Competitive hourly pay with benefits and a wonderful work environment. Experience working in general maintenance required. Hotel Experience Preferred. Some knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage.
- · Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- · Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities (e.g. kitchens, fitness center and pool)
- · Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- · Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages, leaks)
- · Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- · Proven experience as a Hotel/apartment Maintenance or Equivalent
- · good knowledge of health and safety regulations
- · General Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel/Apartment maintenance experience a plus!
- · Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- · Problem-solving aptitude
- · Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- . Must be skilled at simple work related to wood framing, drywall wall repair and painting. Pool chemical knowledge is Plus