1. Develop & maintain all CMM programs.
2. Facilitate regular CMM maintenance and calibration activities.
3. Develop & maintain inspection program revision control procedures & database.
4. Provide CMM training to inspection and machining personnel.
5. Develop operator efficiencies related to inspection program execution.
6. Generate IRRS’s for products received from suppliers and in house manufacturing.
7. Know and apply the Quality System regulations and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
8. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required. Will consider 5 years direct experience in lieu of degree.
Fundamental understanding of GD&T and mechanical inspection.
3 years as a CMM Programmer, Applications Engineer and Operator.
3 years minimum experience within a manufacturing environment providing metrology solutions.
Skilled in offline programming.
Proficient in using CAD with CMM
Able to read/interpret drawings and inspection instructions.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• PC skills (Windows OS, Visual Basic, Unix). GD&T. Quality Systems.
• High-level math skills (Coordinate Geometry-Trigonometry). Excellent writing skills.
Communication Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Managing Work (includes Time Management) Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
Contributing to Team Success Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
Initiating Action Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Adaptability Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
Stress Tolerance Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
Bachelors or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)