Manufacture implants and instruments at an introductory level.
The CNC Machinist position will be responsible to manufacture implants and instruments at an introductory level.
1. Setup and operate jobs with minimal assistance.
2. Typical types of work, but not limited to: Level 1 Products
3. Work from written instructions; (Work Instructions)
4. Be able to adjust offsets to maintain dimensional integrity.
5. Ability to inspect own work with minimal assistance.
6. Meet production standards and quality expectations.
7. Ability to document results accurately.
8. Understand and follow GMP procedures.
9. Understand and follow all departmental SOP’s. Document and report any process deviations to team leader.
10. Understand and comply with all department safety policies and procedures.
11. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
12. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary
Job Requirements: Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
• Able to read blueprints.
• Able to understand simple programs.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Attention to details.
High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)