The Packaging Technician will be responsible to assist the Supervisor Packaging in supporting company objectives to meet or exceed the needs of our internal and external customers by meeting production goals and ensuring that all quality, compliance, and safety objectives are met.
- This person will support other packaging employees in managing resources responsibly, efficiently, and safely.
1. Understand and follow all SOP’s for the Packaging Area. All product or process non-conformances are documented and/or brought to the attention of the team leader or designate for disposition.
2. Package Implants/Instruments according to SOP.
3. Perform area clearances.
4. Perform visual inspections.
5. Clean controlled areas.
6. Assist with cycle counts and physical inventories of packaging materials and implants.
7. Know and comply with all department safety policies and procedures.
8. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards
9. Assist in training other Packaging technicians.
10. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
Job Requirements: Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
· Experience in clean room operations preferable
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Attention to detail, record keeping skill
· Basic Computer skills required
High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)