The Molder position will be responsible to manufacture quality direct compression molded polyethylene products.
1. To clean die components properly and according to documented procedures
2. To fill die properly and according to documented procedures
3. To mold product properly and according to documented procedures
4. To extract part properly and according to documented procedures
5. To anneal, trim and package part (when designated) and according to documented procedures
6. Know and apply the Quality System and any appropriate Federal and International standards.
7. Assist and support other employees, teams, and sales personnel as necessary.
8. Cross train in other manufacturing support areas as required.
Job Requirements: Education:
High School Diploma or GED required.
· Prior work experience in a fast paced, detail oriented, position is preferred
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Must be able to calculate simple math equations and read dial gages. Strong interpersonal skills.
High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)