Lunch & Learn - Microsoft Teams: So Much More Than Instant Messaging
Is Microsoft Teams right for you?
In this session overview of Microsoft Teams, we will cover:
1) Features at a glance including app integration
2) Learn how teams enables remote work and increases meeting effectiveness
3) Learn how to use KPI's offered by Teams to gain insight into employee productivity
4) We will share tips, tricks and shortcuts to help you operate better
5) The benefits of using a cloud based service for your business productivity
Whether you are already using Microsoft Teams or are thinking about using it in the future, you will learn how to increase your businesses productivity and learn about the benefits of working remotely.
Presented by: Cox Business
Speakers: Calli Trabeaux, Cox Business Product Manager of Managed and Cloud Services
Rich Lounsbury, Cox Business Cloud Solutions Consultant
ABOUT LUNCH & LEARNS:
Small business is the strength of our local economy and Chamber. The Chamber is committed to helping ensure business growth for all of our members. These workshops are dedicated to assist in developing and educating our small business owners and their employees on topics such as wellness, social media, strategic planning, websites, career development and more.